Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
- Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $17 per (night).
- All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request):
- May not exceed 30 lbs. unless stated above.
- Must be at least 1 year(s) of age or older.
- Must be spayed or neutered.
- Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended.
- All pets must be leashed at all times.
- Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
- Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
- All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets.
- Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit.
- Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
- Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch.
- Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
- The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.
- Guest must be considerate of the other guests in the duplex. After 2 complaints of noise or other problems, Guest will be asked to find an alternate home for pet or leave without refund.